From Array to ArrayList
Lesson X - 25 September 2019
Congratulations! OOP done
Three random questions...
- what is an abstract class?
- what is an interface?
- what is method overriding?
A way to store and organize data so that it can be used efficiently
Java Collections Framework
Why ArrayList is better than Array?
supports dynamic arrays that can grow as needed!
a namespace that organizes a set of related classes and interfaces
- Write a program to find the second smallest element in an array of integers. Write a porgram to find the second smallest element in an array list of integers.
- Try to add new functionalities to the Country class, let's make sure that for every country we can track the bordered countries. Would a ArrayList be the best approach? If not, why not?
- Collections (simple): https://opensourceforu.com
- Collections (complex): https://medium.com/omarelgabrys-blog
- Photos: Unsplash